Want to work in catering or customer service?
Want to gain qualifications?
Need to develop skills and confidence?
Crew-it is a 16-week programme which provides training, qualifications and work experience opportunities within the catering and hospitality sector.
Working in Porter’s Coffee Shop and Troop Cafe, you will develop skills in a variety of roles, including:
- customer service
- catering and food preparation
- coffee skills and resturant service
- outside and event catering
Working as a valued member of a small but dedicated team, you will have access to training and qualifications in the following areas:
- Level 2 Food Safety in Catering
- Level 2 Emergency First Aid at Work
- customer service skills
- food allergy and labelling
- employability skills
- support in searching for work
- CV writing and interview skills
Participants will be provided with at least two days per week in work experience or training.
CLICK HERE: Read more about the successes of the Crew-it programme here
Crew-it is for you if
- you live in Conwy or Denbighshire and are currently not in employment or education
- you (or a member of your family) have been affected by mental health issues, substance misuse issues, and/or have a history of offending