Contact0345 06 121 12 Vacancies Contact
user Service Login

Housing Support Grant - Supporting People: Ynys Môn

CAIS' Supported Housing Projects enable people to live independently in the community by providing accommodation and practical support to learn the skills needed to keep a tenancy.

Floating Support
This service offers support to people who are concerned about their alcohol or drug use, and/or need help with keeping a tenancy, or need support to live safely in their own home.

Examples of the type of support offered are:

  • Life skills training e.g. cooking/looking after the house
  • Help with claiming benefits and form filling
  • Support to access leisure activities or hobbies
  • Help/advice with budgeting/managing debt
  • Supporting access to professional help e.g. medical/legal
  • Supporting access to education, training or employment

To be eligible for the service you must:

  • Have a history of drug or alcohol misuse
  • Need intensive support for a period to manage and keep a tenancy
  • Be committed to developing and maintaining a drug and alcohol-free lifestyle and be willing to participate in a personal support plan

For full details on how to refer to this service contact:
0345 06 121 12





CAIS Supporting People is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

The Money Advice Service is an independent service  set up by government to help people make the most of their money.  They give free, unbiased money advice to everyone across the UK – online, over the phone and face to face.